First of all, you get to choose if you want to play as a guest, create a new account, or use your erogames.com account.
By converting your guest account into a registered account, you get:
- 100 extra crystals and you can buy items from the shop.
- access to private chat with other players and the leaderboards.
- your progression in the game will be saved.
Click on your screen to move your character, attack a creature, or interact with a non-player character. The action depends on your target. If you select a creature from the other side of the screen your character will automatically throw a magic sword at him.
You can hold your button to start attacking the location on the screen you selected, you character won't move until you release the button, it will instead automatically fires his magic sword or an offensive spell if you selected one.
This is similar to the Hold button function, use this if you want to attack a creature from distance, without moving your character.
- A: Health bar. When it reaches zero, you die. Does regenerates itself every few seconds. If you are wearing a magical ring in your inventory you also regenerates a small amount of health each time you hit an enemy with your melee weapon.
- B : Your menu button.
- C : Your selected attack mode. Automatically upgrades when you get a better sword. You can also switch to spellcasting, if you completed the quest for the poison spell from the Archmage inside the castle.
- D : Your actual level. Princess Pixel doesn't goes any further than level 20 for now, but once you reach the maximum level, you start to get some -legendary exp- if you want to challenge other players in the leaderboard.
- E : Bombs, use this to destroy boulders or open secret passages in the walls. Also does area damage to your enemies, it can be useful if you are surrounded. Remember to buy some of these from the merchants, you don't want to run out of bombs in the middle of a dungeon. This item is also a rare drop from some various humanoid creatures in the game.
- F : Health potion, recovers 50% of your health. A mostly common drop from any creature.
- G : Mana potion, recovers 50% of your mana. An uncommon drop from any creature.
- H : Restore potion, recovers 100% of your health and mana. A rare drop from any creature.
- I : Speed potion/ale, boosts your runspeed and attack speed for a few seconds (does affects spellcasting too). A very rare drop from any creature.
- J : Crystals, your main money in Princess Pixel. You can buy about everything with these ... bombs, potions, gamble with the gypsy, roll for magical items with Lana and unlock the girls hentai scenes in the gallery. They are the main reward for the quests you can complete in the game, and they are also an uncommon drop from any creature.
- K : Defensive spells, only accessible inside Matilda's forest, after you complete the first chapter. Select it once, then target yourself with a click on your character to trigger this effect.
- L : Opens the chat window. You can talk to players on the same screen as you or you can send a private message to another online player, from anywhere in the game with the command " @playername text ".
- M: Mana bar. Allows you to cast spells. Does regenerates itself every few seconds. If you are wearing a magical amulet in your inventory you also regenerates a small amount of mana each time an enemy hits you.